In the world of Save. Spend. Splurge.
What I liked this week:
Awww……… Baby rhino cuddles. SO CUDDLY.
- By the way, my book on how to make $1000 USD extra a month is available in PDF, ePub and mobi already as well as hardcopy (black & white 8″ x 10″). For the interim until my coder is done with the work to automate this, I will email it to your Paypal address on file the day I receive payment.
- It is getting chilly and I need to start wrapping up in a robe. I’m eying this one because it’s cotton & has great reviews.
- I own this exact dress, and loved the way it was used a a Halloween costume here.
- I need a place to wear this dress. I love the stunning cape at the back, but this is a black evening thing.
- How Leigh uses the StyleBook app. I love this app and reviewed it in detail here and I’m so pleased to be able to now track and see my outfits by day, plus cost-per-wear, although it needs a little help with minor features like Archiving old/sold pieces, and so on. I plan on posting monthly updates on my outfits as well.
- There is something very pretty about natural stone in a necklace. I really like this one.
- How to hide $400 million dollars from your wife. I think it says it all, no?
- I have these boots and they have kept their gorgeous tall shape and colour wear after wear. I also like how low key the logo is on them.
- How to choose jewellery like a Frenchwoman… By the way, have you read my guest posts on Distant Francophile?
- This tote in black is simple but chic. I like the handy pocket in front.
- How couples of varying incomes budget and make it work. Interesting read. Ours is simple, it’s 50/50 even if neither of us are working.
- Need a casual but waterproof tote that is durable? This one fits the bill for me.