She’s kind of my idol. She went from being a Posh Spice so-so backup singer in a squad to being the business and fashion mogul she is. She works like a beast.
I also learned a new word from the video.. “creativisualization”……
- Want a cheap, super effective amazing cream for your body? This is it. I have eczema and this stuff keeps it at bay (also safe for Baby Bun). I will tell you the downside is that it smells very medicinal, and it is not “natural” but the natural stuff hasn’t panned out well for my skin thus far.
- This comic is hilarious and so true.
- Can you believe I don’t own a statement necklace this big and this wild? I really need to get on it.
- Wendy makes me want a long olive green coat like nobody’s business. I have been hunting one down for a while now, and have been coming back to this one over and over again, but obviously cannot drop that kind of money on it yet.
- This starfish cuff makes me want to go to the beach and just hang out all day. Yeah. Right. With a toddler in tow. I also like this leaf one.
- I need this hotline for mansplaining, because I get it ALL THE TIME AT WORK and have to try and hold my tongue (..by the way, I don’t often succeed).
- I absolutely need to find an event to wear this pencil skirt. It would be great for a Christmas or New Year’s bash.
- Tim is FI. Don’t know what FI means? Go to his post and get inspired to find out.
- A kimono jacket that isn’t on the nose. I love the shape but won’t wear one because they’re always too literal.
- How to travel and pack like a pro. I follow pretty much the same rules when I pack to go somewhere, but lately, this has not happened. When we go back to Europe this year, I’ll be packing my favourites.
- THIS CLUTCH. I WANT I WANT I WANT.
- A good post to get the juices flowing on how to stop procrastinating.
- I stand by these boots as great, chic, winter classics. Waterproof, hardwearing and stylish without having to resort to fuzzy alternatives.