- I love love love these money / budget variations of the Heart & Brain comics by The Awkward Yeti because it so exemplifies who I am inside. H/T to AP.
- Oooo…. such a pretty map scarf…
- 6 Genius Organization Hacks for your Closet. I use a rolling rack because it was just so darn messy otherwise and there was a lot of dead space.
- This is the perfect way to organize all of your cords. I bought 2 of them on a whim with a huge order I put in for this gorgeous leather carry-all, and I just re-ordered another 5 because they are SO GOOD and easy to use. Baby Bun loves playing with them too.
- Animal Problems never fails to make me laugh. Stars, they’re just like us.
- I know I keep harping, but these are seriously the best headphones I’ve ever purchased. I am so dumb for not having bought them sooner. I regularly wear down the battery, I use them so much as a way to regain my sanity around my toddler. And while doing dishes.
- Speaking of Christmas Eve, there’s a French Holiday Tradition that happens today.
- If you’re not into moto leather jackets because they look too tough, this black sweater/leather combo is a nice balance instead. It comes in green too.
- I don’t know why I love this outfit, because I’d never buy any of the pieces, let alone pair them together, but I do. Must be the skirt & the jacket that drew me in.
- I drink an insane amount of tea, and if I had friends who did the same, I’d buy this teapot.
In Link Love
In the world of Save. Spend. Splurge.
Posted on December 24, 2016