In the world of Save. Spend. Splurge.: Where a couple makes $330K, wasted a $500K inheritance and has near nothing saved
1. BREADWINNER This entire article of someone’s Money Diary was such a raw look into someone’s finances, and a (unfortunately) perfect example of how when you make a su
1. LEMONY I love.. love.. LOVE lemon loaf cakes, and finding this recipe made me squee because it sounds delicious. When they note that it tastes better than the Starbucks version,
1. KIM K Kim K tells her money story … and to be honest, I am reading this with a grain of salt, knowing that she is speaking from her perspective growing up as a rich kid, a
1. THINK TANK I found this article fascinating on how tribalism can affect our sense of identity and what we do with our money. Going against the grain, is something that many peop
1. HOTNESS It is interesting, reading about how being hot, has become an obsession for people. They are seeing themselves as avatars in life, and if they do plastic surgery, they&#
In the world of Save. Spend. Splurge.: Where we could be holograms in the future, wearing muskox cashmere….
1. BACK TO THE FUTURE Haha.. anyone remember that movie? It was such a big deal when it came out. Anyway, turns out, we could not be that far off for advanced technologies because
1. THE CASH IN CASHMERE Why cashmere is so expensive, as explained by Business Insider. I personally only wear cashmere or wool, not because (as my friends say) I am bougie, or sno
1. INVESTMENT DRESSING I hate that term by the way – ‘investment dressing’ – because I definitely do not believe that clothing is an investment whatsoever.
In the world of Save. Spend. Splurge.: Wealth Inequality in America, Curbing Eco-Friendly, and Virtual Reality
1. INEQUALITY This video has been very interesting – Wealth Inequality in America – and the graphics shown in there of how unequal it is, is truly shocking. 2. WATERPIK
In the world of Save. Spend. Splurge.: 10 Walk-In Closet Ideas, Upcycling Designer Bags, Headphones + More
1. WALKING-IN I am obviously gathering inspiration from these walk-in closets from Veranda. The space is pretty big in all of them, but I am looking for details like colour palette