In the world of Save. Spend. Splurge.
What I liked this week:
- Lace is not my jam but I sort of want this top.
- Skinny fat. I need to be cognizant of this to be careful.
- Junk food, made to look high-end. Very cool but I still wouldn’t eat it.
- Can you believe that these heels can be switched out as you need them to be? Granted they’re kind of ugly… at least the chunky heels are, but it’s interesting.
- Zookeepers got two sweet bundles of surprise the other day
- Make under $125,000 and got into Stanford? It’ll be free.
- Instead of a funeral, he planned a wedding. *tears up*
- You’re a married man? Well you probably work harder & longer than your single bachelor friends.
- Even in FEMALE dominated industries, men earn more.. mostly because (I think) they’re perceived as more competent, true or not.
- Oh so the 3 typos in this 9 commandments of Wall Street were deliberate? Forget the effin’ typos, the whole thing is BS. (And yes, I caught all of them because I’m a stickler for that stuff.)
- You’re already reading PF blogs (this one can kind of be called one, very loosely), but a refresher on frugal tips would be handy, although I don’t agree with all of them like automating payments or printing at work instead (that’s stealing, isn’t it?)
- This makes sense as to why I eat certain foods over and over again & why my partner eats certain things I can’t *shudder*
- Without glasses on, I see Monroe in this photo.
- Lastly, I dare you… I double dog dare you NOT TO CRY when you watch this video.