In the world of Save. Spend. Splurge.
What I liked this week:
- Fashion Math. Love it. I do this all the time. I’m too poor to buy cheap crap.
- Apparently robbing a bank is super easy, y’all.
- How to start cleaning out your closet; some great questions in there!
- I am into eating healthy food and organic all that, but I hate Food Babe.
- UNBELIEVABLE. I’d have sued my father too, for cutting me out of the family business.
- Why college costs so damn much.!!!
- Size 16 is not really size 16 across all the brands; this I already knew.
- I’m an Obliger (Score 4). What are you?
- Still, technology has made our world smaller, so now we are kind of expected to work all the time right?
- I am currently lusting after a Field Jacket. This one from H&M is $50 but my eyes are set on the Belstaff version (obviously) for like…. $900.. *scuffs toe*
- I like real-life dressing. I dress for real-life on my Instagram feed. I actually wear all of those outfits.
- Dear J. Crew, we used to be so close…
- The future is now. They’ve discovered how to make fuel from sugar. No more petroleum-based fuel required…potentially, and of course it was the French who discovered it.
- American-Chinese food is more American than hotdogs and hamburgers apparently. For all you chic fashionistas who can’t help yourselves, try not to be distracted by her outfit OK, it’s really… unfortunate. I wish she had tried it on the night before and/or asked an opinion of someone else before wearing it. *sigh* It really detracted from her otherwise absolutely wonderful, articulate, interesting talk on American-Chinese food.