What I liked this week:
- This coat is just divine. The colour, the look *swoon* Me wanty. Me wanty badly.
- Your 20s are for saving, so don’t be an idiot and believe this tripe. Read this excellent article instead for all the REAL actual facts, numbers & truths about why you should save when you’re young.
- How to dress French via Carine Roitfeld (H/T to Sense!)
- THIS. A thousand times THIS, as a woman in STEM. It’s an excellent letter to the Editor.
- Every conversation between a Parent & 4-Year Old. SERIOUSLY. I think Baby Bun is doing this to me, but with squeaks, squeals & cries in place of words. Parents, read it. You’ll cry with laughter through your bitter tears. H/T to Sarah!
- We Millennials aren’t all selfish pigs. Love this.
- Along the same lines of parenting, I really found this article on why Baby Bun is a little monster (not the exact title, mind you), VERY enlightening.
I really love this Campbell’s soup commercial; I don’t buy or eat Campbell’s soup (BPA in the lining of the cans), but this was just too cute.