Did your friend consent to drinking tea?
Because if they didn’t, you shouldn’t be trying to force it on them when they don’t want any.
This video is a perfect explanation in a simple manner to everyone what the meaning of “consent” is. I love the idea, and will be saving the video to show Baby Bun when he’s older.
- I wrote another guest post over on my favourite Francophile blog about how my partner prepared for a birthday meal, from start to finish.
- I own this metallic linen tote and it is chic without being too distracting from being too shiny. It’s the right level of luxe shine, gleam and style. I also like the metallic black version of it, which is so unusual.
- I don’t wear black often, just only on occasion as contrasts but I definitely stick to the rule of never wearing it to a wedding.
- If you only buy ONE sweater, and want to make it the only one in your life for a long time, I totally recommend this shawl sweater. I wear it over everything and under everything as the most amazing layer. It also comes in black, and this gray one is a classic.
- Does anyone find this even mildly disconcerting? How come we never see it go the other way?
- Is it wrong to still want these ballet flats that say ‘love’ after all this time? I STILL WANT THEM.
- Take this test before you decide to retire early. I’m ready to retire early apparently.
- This is a GORGEOUS bucket pouch. It’s leather, but a little distressed yet shiny.. *dreamy eyes* I’d love it in both colours.
- 6 Habits of Financially Smart Women — I checked the boxes on all 6 of them. SWEET!
- I love this leather belt, because I’m obviously out of obi belts and need moaaarrrr…. LOL
- How do you stack up income-wise with the rest of the U.S. by age? This calculator by my friend PK tells you. Also, please congratulate and give him your sympathies (LOL) on his newest little bundle of cuteness to the family. TWO KIDS. I don’t know how he’ll sleep any more.
- Be still my heart.. KNOTTED BOOTS!? .. *googly eyes*