Welcome to any new readers!
Welcome to all the new readers (*crickets*) from the Your Money segment with Nancy Snedden.
Thank you very much for taking the time to open a browser, type in my insufferably long web address and want to learn or read more about money… with me!
If you aren’t sick of hearing about me, you can read a tiny bit more about me here.
I am as a result, an unconventional money blogger because I LOVE spending money and spend a LOT of it, yet am freakishly responsible.
As a freelancer I earn like a princess when I work ($20,000 – $30,000 a month) but am trying hard to live like a duchess instead by not spending all of it. At once.
The rest of the time I relax and enjoy the time off by traveling with my partner, and I am also a mother to a little boy whom I have nicknamed Little Bun on the blog.
My money goal this year is to have a million dollars in my net worth (I am at around $805K at the moment) and this is a MASSIVE stretch for me because of this volatile stock market but also whether or not I will have a full income this year.
I mentioned a wide range of links on the show, and here they are below:
Products & Services
- The Budgeting and Tracking Tool
- The Investing Tool
- Investing Like a Boss: How to spend less than 4 hours a year on your money
- Blogging Like a Boss: How to make $1000 a month
Key Blog Posts Mentioned
- What should my net worth be in Canada?
- Average net worth of a Canadian by age and province
- Median net worth of a Canadian by age and province
My personal budget & net worth posts are done by month and by year.
- The more space you have the more you need… or is it?
- How minimalism can help you afford a house
- Buying a house without 20% saved is asking for trouble
- Why set up 100% of your space for 1% of your life?
- The retirement savings rule
- Do I pay off debt or save for retirement?
- Retirement strategies for 30-year olds
- How much should you save each year for retirement?
- Accounts Canadians should own for investing
- My dividend investing strategy
- The Comprehensive Canadian Investing Guide
And if that is not enough, all of my Money posts are categorized and sub-categorized here.
(I have been writing a l-o-o-o-n-g time, so there might be a lot to go through.)
How you can get in touch with me
SO MANY WAYS!
I could not be MORE accessible, except I won’t give out my number 😉
I truly have no idea who submits questions, nothing is tracked and yes I do get rude comments/questions.
Again, THANK YOU for coming by to visit my little spot on the web.