In the world of Save. Spend. Splurge.
What I liked this week:
- If Toddlers Texted. LOL. I’m crying and laughing at the same time. They’re all so true..
- Out of the blue the other day, a COMPLETE stranger came up to me and asked me point blank: What are you using on your skin? It looks incredible. It looks clean, you must exfoliate well.. what are you doing!?!?!? I launched into a huge spiel about what I was using and ended up giving her my email address & asked her to email me so I could sent her this entire post on what I do to my skin.
- I’m part of that Generation Y / Millennial Generation and I found this “Why Lucy Is Unhappy” Article both funny, witty & dead on in describing my generation.
- In the same vein, I am also really proud of my Generation for starting to push the envelope for paternity leave which will only benefit women everywhere. (H/T to Revanche)
- We are absolutely creating a Toxic Work Environment where only childless workaholics succeed.
- I am sort of lusting after these Australian heels. They look incredible.. but are also kind of too high and impractical for my kind of lifestyle.
- How Chanel made a two-tone capped shoe; the ballet version I am current coveting.
- Financial Freedom begins here: what an inspiring, fabulous read.
- Love your job and negotiate your starting salary hard. That’s all I can say.
- I sort of totally want this retro, bleak, grey, severe-looking dress... if not for the fabulous pockets, just for the styling.
- 6-figure working mothers and how they do it — I agree with all of these points because I’m one of them. Not for nothing, the split shift is really what saves me — coming home early, being with The Bun and then working after he sleeps for the night. Also.. give the comments a read. They’re sharp & witty responses.
- This guy could sell honey to bees….. or ice to Eskimos..!