In the world of Save. Spend. Splurge.
What I liked this week:
- Why do I feel like this photo of a raccoon riding an alligator is a real-life Aesop fable waiting to happen?
- Elizabeth Holmes. World’s youngest female self-made billionaire at 31. I’m officially impressed, inspired and anything you can imagine right now. I LOVE that she’s such a fantastic role model for myself and women out there in STEM professions. I will never reach her success (I’m lacking all sorts of brains, ambition and drive) so this makes me even more excited to read and follow her.
- These resin terrarium rings are for the science geek in your life; I think they look so cool..!!!
- Want to make some extra cash on the side? Sell your stuff & use this excellent guide from Revanche to do it.
- Most New York Fashion Week models make $0 to $1000 per show. The superstars make $25,000+
- I am such a fan of yoga, I can’t even begin to tell you. Here are 7 easy beginner poses for flexibility….
- Uber: Shaking up the taxi business and the monopoly held on taxi cab plates.
- Married & kept your maiden name? You aren’t alone and here’s why they’re doing it. In Quebec all the women keep their maiden names.
- With my partner and I, we are both alpha parents. We both want to work & be breadwinners so neither of us ever considered staying at home permanently so I found this article about how single women don’t all want an alpha career male fascinating because I actually didn’t want someone who didn’t want to be a contributing breadwinner, but to not necessarily be the only breadwinner either.
- I am loving this whole entire look. I’d wear it (and do wear it), just without the leather leggings.
- 6-figure incomes require that you bust your hump.. point blank.
- I loved reading about what this woman’s (generous) rich uncle taught her about money
- Tech-y things happening in New York Fashion Week. I thought Karlie Kloss was adorable.
- These are some good lessons to learn when you work on a project or on a team where tensions & tempers run high
- This is unbelievable. For someone to kill a relationship based on a mistake? Granted, not simple but.. still, a MISTAKE!!!
- A real-life Lorax. I swear to you. And these 7 little leopard cubs are so cute I could die.
- Airline bait and switch. My carryon is pretty tiny but it can’t get TINIER than that!!!!