In the world of Save. Spend. Splurge.
What I liked this week:
- *mesmerized*…..What an incredible photo spread of food.
- How badly do I want… this ring, that ring? And this one? AND THIS ONE!?.. *breaks out into a shopping sweat*
- I really want to try this brow maker too, even though I bought an Anastasia brow pencil & love it so far.
- WHO. THE. HELL. buys macarons and doesn’t eat them? Apparently Instagrammers. For the record, folks, I eat everything I post on Instagram.. and more. If you knew me in real life, you’d vouch for that.
- I want this ENTIRE OUTFIT. Top to bottom.
- As a working Mommy, this is music to my ears.
- I <3’d reading Franish’s style q & a
- On being a stay at home mom.. I am firmly someone who cannot be a stay at home parent. I need to work. I go crazy when I don’t and I have been crazy like this even before having Baby Bun.
- Dating in France sounds SO different versus dating in Canada. I am only learning why my partner did the things he did, now… !! O_o I’d also rather go to a French wedding than a North American one, at least the food is better even if there aren’t fancy decorations.
- ..I’m a white collar worker and even I (sometimes) joke I should be allowed to nap on the job, so these people? YES. FOR SURE. Let them nap and recharge their batteries so they can save lives.
- What a kind soul. I love reading stories about humankind.
- DO. NOT. EFFIN’. SPEED. IN. FINLAND.
- This video below is making my heart palpitate. I’m going to need to be vigilant with Baby Bun.