In the world of Save. Spend. Splurge.
What I liked this week:
- I kind of want this spinning worry ring because … I just do…and I know summer is in full swing so I sort of really want this SAND-FREE MAT. You heard me. A mat that is SAND FREE for the beach. Only $50.
- A fantastic interview with a woman who has gotten it together but by working at it & her self-confidence, it’s Inga Beale the chief executive of Lloyd’s.
- If anyone but a hot model wore these “it” looks, they’d look terrible. Frumpy and as if they robbed Grandma’s house and stitched all her doilies together to make outfits. Yuck.
- I have ALWAYS known that dressing differently makes you feel and think differently.
- Income changes over a course of a career for men and women. The women’s trajectory is really disheartening..they start at about $20K less. My career trajectory looks more like the guys’ O_o
- This cheating husband freed the ex-wife to flourish and find herself
- Eat what you want, within reason. Try for a lot of vegetables and raw foods. Ignore these silly studies about gluten and all this other nonsense.
- On faking an 80-hour workweek. Sad, but apparently necessary.
- If this doesn’t tug at your heart strings, nothing will.
- Walk for a little more than an hour a day and live 39% longer.
- I still need to re-create this outfit. Maybe next week.
- On raising your children to be bilingual or not?
- Having trouble sleeping? Try this breathing technique.
- Real instagram lives, I think I’d prefer this…! If only I weren’t Anonymous. My Instagram would be wild.
- Unfortunately, this isn’t just limited to the politics in the Capitol.
- It is not that hard, fashion retailers — STOP MAKING CRAP AND SELLING IT TO US.