In the world of Save. Spend. Splurge.
What I liked this week:
- I don’t bike at all but if I did and I used my bike A LOT, I’d get this bag.
- I love, LOVE, LOVE this friendship. I hope Baby Bun makes strong friendships like this as well.
- It’s becoming a (good) trend in countries to force all new developments to have solar panels or green roofs
- Tell your kid science stories at night before sleeping & be thankful you are able to parent a successful child without worrying about money the way others do
- Female CEOS bring in more money..
- This is a pretty good (and funny) read about what people don’t realize about homophobia
- This carving on the tip of a pencil is the most amazing thing I’ve seen in a long time
- I didn’t even know humblebragging was a thing. I just accept compliments with a Thank You.
- I’ve never NOT wanted children, and Baby Bun, although a challenge is a lot of fun and starting to become well-behaved and easier to take care of so this article about not wanting children & then changing their minds is a fascinating read about that internal struggle.
- This video of a prank was a fun way to while away the time: female Muay Thai champion punks 2 new trainers…