In the world of Save. Spend. Splurge.
What I liked this week:
- Adorable. ADORABLE. I love these Animal Problems.
- I have definitely been mispronouncing a lot of these cities my entire life
- You know, it isn’t crazy to think you will own at least $1M when you retire one day… even with a low income
- Most common jobs by state; I’m surprised at only at the Farmers who still exist…
- If I had a little Baby Cake (a girl), I’d buy one of these awesome dresses for her.. but in lieu of that, I may let Baby Bun decide what I wear for a week, just like this Mommy
- Can you imagine living with everyone in your little town in a single building?
- Love reading about the history of old buildings; what is more iconic than the Waldorf-Astoria?
- This supermodel is just… superbly beautiful… gorgeous. Stunning. Must-see.
- My Milk Toof is back. <3
- Oh and if you were expecting Russians to attend fashion shows and throw money around, it’s not happening. It’s also because it’s the end of aspirational fashion.