What I liked this week:
The perfect French outfit for all ages, shapes and sizes
I loved Franish’s installments of Ask me anything. I’m
pondering doing the same.
I haven’t really been a follower of Vera Wang ($$$$) but I did like this interview of her
- I would have done the same if Baby Bun was disrespectful
- 29% of women outearn their husbands; I am not one of them
- Using the sound of bass to fight fires…. It is exactly as it seems. [Video]
- The ultimate minimalist — Daniel Norris, Pro Toronto Blue Jays pitcher lives in a van despite his signing bonus of $2 million; the comments are worth reading too.
- Not that I put much stock in zodiac signs, but you should check to see if your star sign has changed
- Can you recognize these ordinary objects up close?
- Heels aren’t good for your legs or your back; I knew this, I don’t wear them often.
- The jet set life of a male model
- Redesigning Cinderella’s glass slipper from designers around the world
- Loved this post by MAG on what good money means in terms of income… because this income comparison calculator is killer