In the world of Save. Spend. Splurge.
What I liked this week:
- This would make my blood boil. Whatever works for them but why is the WIFE in Economy while the husband is in First Class? AT LEAST FREAKIN’ ALTERNATE. One flight Her, One flight Him. I would never, EVER stand for only him being allowed to be up in first class. ARE YOU NUTS?
- I bought these leather biker boots that look like lace. It looked fantastic and it was 40% off. These shorter boots also looked very boho & cool.
- Selling your place? You should paint your kitchen a creamy yellow, tan for the bathrooms and grey for the living rooms. Personally I’d prefer it if everything was in dove grey or a light beige. I don’t want actual colours on the walls. Here’s the list on how to make $2000 more over your list price with colours.
- This dress with the A-Line dress looks fantastic in this navy blue and would be great for work.
- People are questioning if there really is a war or if we’re just sensationalizing it. This was an interesting opinion piece on the pervasive, stubborn violence in America. I’m on the fence about this. I feel that they’re targeted just from the media making a few out to be the representation of the majority who are not like that at all, but if the facts say otherwise, but are perhaps the result of years of deep-rooted racism & slavery, is it really their fault? Who can say one way or another? All I know is that the violence has to stop.
- This porcelain printed boho summer dress is chic, effortless and absolutely stunning. If only I didn’t have super wide shoulders.
- Cersei’s finale gown’s symbolism. Say what you want. She’s a evil, but she’s a badass.
- These pants are still my favourite out of the bunch. I have them in charcoal grey, but this midnight plush looks fab and tempting.
- Divorces are expensive. This one cost $100M. They say most independently wealthy women in the world become so via divorce or through inheritance. It’s playing The Game in a man’s world I suppose; obtain their money with their rules.