In the world of Save. Spend. Splurge.
What I liked this week:
- It is totally unfair that Blake Lively is so sweet and looks incredibly chic & stylish even while sporting a very awkward baby bump (I remember the days). HOW!?
- These slippers for colder weather look incredibly comfortable.
- Wow. These are incredible private little gated homes for the uber rich. What privacy. $40M for Zuckerberg’s private little gated and buffered home so that they have 100% privacy.
- You have no idea how much I want these ballet flats with ‘love’ etched on their toes.
- Society is completely warped when it comes to women’s body sizes. I wonder how it got all screwed up. Marilyn Monroe herself was a size 6 which would translate to a 10 today. She was an average size and is still an iconic bombshell, so why are we hating on being a larger size?
- I bought this play kitchen set for Baby Bun, along with some play fruit and vegetables and I am eying this garden set for when he is older.
- Some great gems of advice on how to teach your kids about money.
- The next watch on my list is something like this one, with a skeleton face but maybe with a different coloured neutral strap.
- This is what you need to use as a calculator of whether you should leave one city for another. It is the GTFO CALCULATOR.
- I was stopped & complimented no less than 7 times this week when I wore my maxi dress. This one is quite similar to the one I own. Easy, breezy, and with POCKETS. It is perfect Baby Bun wear.
- I guess I need to add this to my list of things to work on at work: BE WARMER so that I am more influential and confident.
- Excellent workplace advice. I need to be less chatty, frankly, and these pieces of advice hit the spot.