In the world of Save. Spend. Splurge.
What I liked this week:
- It was never a dress, folks. Speaking of dresses, I truly loathe the idea of this one.
- Mother has been one of the enduring proto-words from the age of cavemen & learning about motherhood around the world is fascinating (hat tip to sarah of livetolist!)
- This guy ate food marketed towards women for 2 weeks and came to the conclusion that it’s all meant to starve you; ironic, isn’t it?
- Can you imagine skipping out on $27 million? What a terrible life to be in a gilded cage.
- I didn’t realize Reese Witherspoon was so heavily into cosmetic surgeries..
- Need a foolproof way to pack? Use the 5-4-3-2-1 rule. Personally I’d chop all those numbers in half and travel with a smaller bag (new luggage restrictions are in play, I hear), but it’s a start for you overpackers.
- 24 hours with Kim Kardashian.. I feel a little sorry for her being under so much scrutiny
- How to clean all your beauty tools
- Ditch Oil. *gag*
- You don’t really need money to be happy but money or time? For me, it’s both. But I value time way more than money.
- Want to seem smarter? Talk, don’t type….
- #TalkPay is a pretty powerful Twitter hashtag about salaries.
- A day in the life of Pinterest.. if Pinterest was a young woman. I always pictured her as Zooey Deschanel.
- I feel like super-rich folks need stuff to spend their money on to feel even more exclusive
- This is a touchy subject but should you freeze your eggs to still have a chance to start a family later on?
- For all the Canadians out there — where to hold what, in your RRSP, TFSA and Margin accounts
- Love J.K. Rowling.
— J.K. Rowling (@jk_rowling) July 11, 2015