In the world of Save. Spend. Splurge.
What I liked this week:
- I know they’re just action figures, but… *tears up* .. these also reminded me of Baby Bun as a newborn
- Mama of the Year. She was NOT having her son embarrass her by rioting.
- I’m paying close attention to this video on how to spot a fake designer bag but I am definitely NOT supporting counterfeit bags and not buying this flimsy theory about how it helps the industry
- I am sort of obsessed with this bag. I just wish it wasn’t so expensive.
- These are also all of my reasons why I care about what I wear, even as a feminist
- Are you 30? Just at 30? Read this for all the things to change before you’re 50.
- I truly, desperately, want to eat this.
- The more you wear your clothes, the less you like them. Really? I don’t think so.
- Now THIS is friendship. What a pair of good eggs. These two too.
- Yep. Exactly. This is exactly why I am 50/50 in my relationship. I avoid this.
- These girls are seriously badass ..and this video made me cry happy tears, and this one too.
- Revenge of the Anti It-Bag (click on the first Google search link) and I think this line sums it up best: “To display one’s wealth, it’s the epitome of vulgarity.”
- You have to be careful in this tech-age… people are starting to get divorced because of it
- Umm WHAT? A foot-powered laundry machine that only costs $169 & is eco-friendly? SIGN ME UP.
- I am not really a fan of paisley but this outfit is making me reconsider it…
- ..and finally, this video [below] about adult acne is incredibly powerful. I really, REALLY resonated with this article about adult acne; by the way, I re-tested my theory this weekend and ate this very fattening, butter-soaked pie. Sure enough, my cheeks broke out in no less than 5 red cystic bumps. Is it worth it to overindulge in fat any longer? No. Read all about my acne journey & acne cure here, not to mention the fact that I have discovered that matcha green tea has controlled my hormonal acne. FINALLY.