In the world of Save. Spend. Splurge.
What I liked this week:
- These mini tween models are adorable, renacting famous fashion photos
- This is guaranteed to make you smile: Squirrels playing in the snow…
- Don’t be an idiot. Get on a rocket ship.
- I really don’t understand why people find bagged milk so weird. #GoCanada
- What an adorable driver.
- Everyone who loves food, read this. This very simply and clearly spells out how I eat well.
- While it works for men like U.S. President Obama and for this woman, NO THANK YOU.
- The argument for working in an office versus being out on your own
- Winters in Canada. Yep.
- How to fall in love with anyone….. really.
- Calculate your savings rate here.
- You only have until 35 to become rich and establish your earning potential
- This birth order stuff doesn’t apply to me; I acted more like an Only / Firstborn
*Few links above were snatched from Revanche..