Bedrooms around the world. Is there anything better than looking into the bedrooms of people?
I love, love, LOVED this idea on all the different bedrooms of various Millennials around the world and I’ve already put my name on the list to pre-order the book.
I mostly just love seeing all of their STUFF. I have such a perverse pleasure in seeing what people own, it’s so intrusive isn’t it? 🙂
Their personalities in their things, also really shine through, from the colours chosen, to the textiles, things owned and their clothes, or how tidy or #minimalist their rooms are.
H/T to Asian Pear.
- This has to be the MOST RIDICULOUS fashion accessory I have ever seen to date. Apparently they’re selling like hotcakes. I am the first one to not care about what people spend their money on, but this is really taking the cake for me. And I’m sure it’s made out of fur from torturing animals we don’t even eat. It makes me think of The Hunger Games at the ball where people eat great food, then throw up so that they can eat more.
- I bought these WIRELESS Noise-cancelling headphones so that I can work in peace, walk with Baby Bun in peace and not be bothered at all, and still listen to music. The wireless aspect is key because I keep getting it caught around my neck or my jacket, purse, etc. They are phenomenal.
- Failure and how to overcome it with style and grace.
- I still desperately want a leather pencil skirt, like this one… I feel like it could be very chic with a huge knit sweater and heels. This version is cheaper, and this one is plus-size… but I really have my eye on this ridiculously expensive wrap one. OMG.
- Breaking down the thrifting process and how not to overhoard.
- I am still in love with these booties, a year later. So comfortable & stylish.
- 15 unforgettable black dresses, with my favourite being Marilyn Monroe’s, Angelina Jolie’s & Emma Stone’s. Rose McGowan’s is certainly unforgettable but tasteless if you can even call that a dress. More like some mesh netting and pasties. This would be my classic black dress for a ball.
- I love love LOVE the look and idea of clutches, but only the kind that is large, foldable and leather, but I understand this rant. I hate carrying the tiny little minaudières actually, but really like structured leather clutches too.
- I have eczema and am extremely sensitive to any kind of itchy wool or fabrics. While I do believe that Uniqlo cashmere sweaters are cheaper because they ‘cut out the middleman’ it doesn’t mean they are the SAME quality as a high end cashmere sweater. Have you pawed those thousands-of-dollars sweaters? I have. I do it every time I go into Holt Renfrew. They’re incredible. Cheap cashmere is cheap cashmere and I ABSOLUTELY feel the difference. Just touch any of the White & Warren scarves and then a Uniqlo sweater. Tell me which one is softer and fluffier.
- I see this and know I am absolutely unfashionable beyond a fragment of a doubt.
- I have this oversized crystal necklace and it is stunning. Look!
- Damned if you do, damned if you don’t. If I am nice, I’m too nice and not managerial material, but if I am not nice enough, I also get dinged. WTF.
- This heel is coming back in style, and very walkable methinks. I kind of like the retro styling of this one, and the leopard print is cute.
- This outfit is not me at all but I LOVE IT. The wit, whimsy, mix of black and white, masculine + feminine.. goodness. I am going to replicate it my way.
- The perfect French stripe tee.
- I’m glad I work for myself. I have hated all of these stupid dumb rules when I worked in a company.
- I REALLY want this underwear.