in the world of Save. Spend. Splurge.
I am loving this Instagram account of this matching-outfit Japanese couple.
How sweet are they!?!?
Do you think I can convince my partner to put on some leather leggings to match with me on Instagram?
- Amy Schumer’s HILARIOUS beauty tips [Video] (MUST watch.)
- I love the scalloped detail on this under $50 black tote bag that’s lacy but not too overly feminine.
- 8 salaries of women spent completely differently.
- It’s surprising, but these gorgeous sandals with stars don’t make me gag.. in fact, they’re quite elegant and stylish. They’d go quite well with this starry dress….
- This could only happen in real life – Two sets of identical twins, mixed up at the hospital and raised to be fraternal twins, finally meet and discover the mistake. Brotherhood runs deeper than blood, is all I can say. It’s shared experiences and hardships, which makes me feel a lot better about Baby Bun finding a childhood friend and having the same bond instead of in a sibling.
- I just recently finished watching Le Petit Nicolas and Les Vacances du Petit Nicolas, both of which are HIGHLY recommended (comes with English subtitles). They’re funny, cute, comical (idealized Parisian upbringing) and very FRRRRRRENCH. The characters are so good in this.
- I have been snacking on these coconut thai chili chips like a demoness. They are SO GOOD. I am going to recreate the recipe once I buy more Bragg’s Soy Sauce (I’m totally out of it)…
- What a fabulous and sad love letter: You may want to marry my husband.
- There is something about dandelion yellow that is on my radar for this summer. This midi pleated skirt sort of fulfills all those requirements.
- I netted close to zero over the past decade — a woman is 60 and wants to retire with big dreams.
- This is an interesting pointed loafer-sort-of-ballet-flat shoe….. I wonder what it looks like on the foot.
- What happens when you stop smoking [Video] As like most Frenchmen I know, my partner was a heavy smoker for many years until he met me. That was my deal breaker, and he knew that, but he quit for himself not for me because it was time. He used a lot of Nicorette and then gained something like 30 pounds in the process. He has since lost the poundage going mostly vegan, but I still remember hearing him hack up black stuff as his body was healing itself.
- For $65, this watch from Timex (!!) of all brands, is the epitome of stylish minimalism. I will mention that the colour is even in that perfect shade of grey that makes it so covetable.
- A girl retaliates after she is being harassed in school, was being blamed by the administrators for the harassment and her mother’s response was GOLD.
- I have been seeing this watch brand Olivia Burton pop up all over the dang place with its cute bumblebee logo, and I’m eying this particular watch for its elegance in rose gold & grey.
- I also particularly resonated with this twitter thread about a guy named Martin signing his emails as Nicole and receiving completely different treatment. Anecdotal but you know, this happens more often than you think which is why I don’t correct people when they assume I’m a guy because I happen to be in a STEM profession.
- Only $78 for a stylish, all leather black hobo bag with shoulder straps & no logos? Be still my heart.
- Do you have good eyesight? Test it with this quiz. I got 7/8, the purple one threw me.
- I’m looking to replace my lip balm (which has finally died) and am eying the Fresh Sugar treatment in this tint.
Thank you so much for the mentions!