In the world of Save. Spend. Splurge.
Changing up the traditional wedding kimono to be a strapless dress instead is very pretty, but I prefer the traditional one. I own a couple of vintage kimonos (I collected a few), and I have one that I would love to test this out on…. as a fancy dress option 😉 H/T to The Asian Pear.
- How fun and whimsical are these NY Taxicab shoes? I … sort of want them. HAHA. But they’re so ugly..
- I love this entire outfit except for the shoes. They look so weird.
- This whimsical “You had me at bonjour” shirt is really cute. Might try and DIY this.
- UNICORN. MACARONS. Need I say more?
- When men are asked how they manage that work-life balance. No surprise here that they cited: “loving their jobs”, and “having priorities”.
- I teared up watching this video. I do this with Baby Bun all the time actually, so we aren’t so far off from being animals… I always take care of him first.
- How cute is this birthstone necklace that is not your typical ‘birthstone’? This rather chunky one is up my alley too.
- When it comes down to money, profits speak, or “Why manufacturing will never move back to the U.S.“
- I am a fan of Kate Spade designs because they’re so whimsical and this ballet ticket scarf is on my list on sale.
- They tore her car apart because they thought she was cheating when she beat them on the track. She still whupped them.
- I want want want this hanging shell pendant lamp that looks like a flowerball and this lotus one too. If only my closet was big enough to install them.
- These were the most popular items from Zara in 2016. Really? Hmm.
- I own this pressed flower necklace and am hellbent on collecting more… I wore it here on Instagram. This one also looks like the Cleopatra one I bought in Old Montreal too.