This is me and Baby Bun… all the time.
All I do is kiss his cute little chubby cheeks and nibble on his belly.
Even at 3 a.m. in the morning.
Thanks to AP!
Speaking of awesome things, I highly recommend The value of simple.
It’s an easy-to-understand book about investing and if you’re a Canadian starting out and a DIY investing n00b & beginner, I’d say it’s well worth the $7.97 for the ebook.
I’m giving away a copy on this blog!
If you’re a Canadian and you want a copy, tell me so by leaving me a comment and I’ll randomly pick a winner before Christmas (Dec 25th)
- What if you don’t know if you want kids? An interesting piece on that. I think it’s too late for me.
- No kidding! Check out the richest city in each state.
- The New Mile-High Club: Married, but living in different cities…
- Umm guys? I TOTALLY want to buy this bare minerals bareSkin liquid foundation. DROOL.
- What does fashion pay in terms of salaries?
- Plus-sized fashion is hitting the runway in a big way.
- Ever wondered about how discount fashion retailers really work? The jig is up, y’all.
- The Rolling Stones’ studio receipt — talk about iconic!
- Olivia Palermo is my style icon. I pretty much pinned every single outfit of hers on this post.
- Are you a female lawyer? You might be interested in reading this.
- Speaking of career women, they’re being stalked now.
- What to avoid on your first day of work — the only one I don’t agree with is bringing your own lunch. Obviously.
- Pro bloggers do burn out. This, I already knew, having “burned” out from even thinking about becoming one.
- THANK GOODNESS flats are coming back in style. I’ve never thought 6″ heels were ever in style but.. y’know.
- I don’t fear aging. I feel better as I get older, so it’s nice to read about how these women feel about aging.