In the world of Save. Spend. Splurge.
What I liked this week:
What I liked this week:
I absolutely love this, especially as a mother.
I don’t think I’m as addicted to shopping and spending as these women are but I do think I like to shop because (1) I enjoy having new, nice, fancy things, (2) I’m bored/stressed/tired and (3) I did not have any other way to redirect my energies and therefore spending until recently. Now I have a new money goal and it is interesting to me in the same way I clawed my way out of $60,000 of debt originally.
These black wedge sandals are both chic but very manageable with their heel, and something just as flat but way more feminine and pretty is right here.
- I don’t think I’m a KonMari follower at all, but I already do some of the things she had talked about in the book, like regularly purging and cleaning my life, so reading this account of a Hoarder going through the KonMari method to clean her place was both hilarious & inspiring.
- I love the idea of watches as functional jewelry so there is no doubt in my mind about why I am lusting after this gorgeous tan leather watch with an impressionist face…
- Ultra Rich Asian Girls in Vancouver. It’s like Housewives but sadder yet strangely addictive to watch.
- This sweet pouch reminds me of my travels in Portugal and the azulejos and it completely matches this gorgeous purse. Be still my heart!
- Speaking of luxury, this woman shocked me. Who in good conscience would buy genuine luxury bags and then return fakes? She deserves to be prosecuted to the highest level possible.
- A very chic toddler-friendly bag if I ever saw one. A nice minimalist grid pattern.. oh yes. It is also coated and therefore WATERPROOF. Come to mama!
- Hitting it right on the head about the problem with minimalist capsule wardrobes. I don’t own a minimalist wardrobe and I don’t want one. I enjoy having options and being super sleek one day, and casual the next. The thing about minimalist neutral clothing for me, is that you end up feeling bored with all of these bloody classics and want something colourful, fun and different. This is where trendy stuff comes in, 25% trendy, 75% classic is kind of my rule.
- I’m a sucker for great toppers and this neutral one with a twist hits my entire checklist. Super flattering, not at all boring, comfortable… *tempted*