In the world of Save. Spend. Splurge.
What I liked this week:
- Helen Mirren is a class act as always.
- I am in love with this dry shampoo. Great for days when you are a liiitle oily at the roots and want to refresh them.
- It’s obvious that brands like Chanel, Louis Vuitton and Burberry sell well as long as it is iconic pieces. [Click on the first link that appears in the search] Other mainstream items just don’t fly off the resale shelves.
- I have lost track of the number of bottles of this Holy Grail I have used, super gentle exfoliating face peel. I think I am on Bottle #5, if not #6!!!
- l All kids need are 10 non-school-related schoolbooks for the added benefits. I’m thinking the whole Harry Potter collection for starters…
- This SPF-laden foundation without silicones is my favourite foundation thus far, even to wear in summer. It feels light, has moderate coverage and is PERFECT.
- Going to job interviews shouldn’t be a surprise any longer, but just in case it is, here are 12 questions they all ask. Very unimaginative. I’d ask things like: If you were an animal, what would you be and why? (LOL) Just to play.
- Hands down my favourite way to de-grease my face and keep it matte during the day other than snatching Starbucks napkins on the fly.
- LOL. All parents need to definitely read this and get a good laugh out of it.
- How chic is this bag? And this one? Or this tote!?
- Speaking of jobs, If you can’t decide whether to take a job or not, try this calculator.
- This is such a classic cut for a pant for work, that you can wear it with heels OR flats.
- I commend this mother, but ain’t nobody gots time for this.
- A nice swishy full A-Line skirt in a classic cut and colour always gets me every time. I also really love this striped version.
- This only proves to me that money really f*cks everything up when you’ve got too much of it and you aren’t clear about where it should go.
- Hands down my favourite flat for the price so far. Comfortable and very chic. Just snip those stupid tags off the toe.
- My goal is to aim to be as healthy and as rockin’ as this 70-year old woman. My goodness. Unbelievable strength, grace… she is incredible. I feel so incredibly weak and flabby. [ Video below ]