In the world of Save. Spend. Splurge.: About levelling up your human avatar
1. HOTNESS It is interesting, reading about how being hot, has become an obsession for people. They are seeing themselves as avatars in life, and if they do plastic surgery, they&#
In the world of Save. Spend. Splurge.: Where we could be holograms in the future, wearing muskox cashmere….
1. BACK TO THE FUTURE Haha.. anyone remember that movie? It was such a big deal when it came out. Anyway, turns out, we could not be that far off for advanced technologies because
In the world of Save. Spend. Splurge.: Cashmere $$ and what Wharton students think people earn…
1. THE CASH IN CASHMERE Why cashmere is so expensive, as explained by Business Insider. I personally only wear cashmere or wool, not because (as my friends say) I am bougie, or sno
In the world of Save. Spend. Splurge.: Inside a $3M closet + more
1. INVESTMENT DRESSING I hate that term by the way – ‘investment dressing’ – because I definitely do not believe that clothing is an investment whatsoever.
In the world of Save. Spend. Splurge.: Wealth Inequality in America, Curbing Eco-Friendly, and Virtual Reality
1. INEQUALITY This video has been very interesting – Wealth Inequality in America – and the graphics shown in there of how unequal it is, is truly shocking. 2. WATERPIK
In the world of Save. Spend. Splurge.: 10 Walk-In Closet Ideas, Upcycling Designer Bags, Headphones + More
1. WALKING-IN I am obviously gathering inspiration from these walk-in closets from Veranda. The space is pretty big in all of them, but I am looking for details like colour palette
In the world of Save. Spend. Splurge.: Where a bride asks for $1500 from each guest to be a Kardashian for a day
1. KARDASHIAN FOR A DAY This is an older post, from 2018 but it still sparks giggles and outrage from all around. Essentially, this bride was asking for $1500 from each wedding gue
In the world of Save. Spend. Splurge.: The highest forms of wealth – the richer you get, the “poorer” you are
1. RICHESSE I was watching the documentary – The Queen of Versailles – and then stumbled across an article a friend sent me a long time ago: The Highest Forms of Wealth
In the world of Save. Spend. Splurge.: Zero waste ideas for the kitchen, jewellery galore and is your clothing all that ethical?
1. ZERO WASTE I think these tips on how to use citrus peels is excellent. I never thought about.. well, to be frank, most of them except the part about zesting them. This is making
In the world of Save. Spend. Splurge.: How much does convenience really cost? + Concentrate Shampoo/Conditioners + Other Articles
1. GIGGED OUT Seriously, if you are in Canada, you can watch this entire documentary – THE GIG IS UP – on CBC Gem, and I highly recommend it. If you use ANY service tha