Week of Money: Where life goes on as usual
DAY ONE ??:?? — Screaming. More nightmares. ??:?? — Another nightmare. 6:00 a.m. — Little Bun jumps on top of me and says: Mommy, it’s 6! 6:13 a.m. — I get up, and ch
In the world of Save. Spend. Splurge.: Should you merge your money with your spouse?
1. MERGER I am 50/50 with my partner, with totally separate accounts. We don’t even have a joint account together, so I found this article interesting, discussing about if co
In the world of Save. Spend. Splurge.: Are the Gen Z TikTok moms having a better time of it all?
1. MOMMING These Gen Z moms are working hard at keeping it light. I read the entire article, and I GET IT. People want to see how other people live their lives, all the good, the b
In the world of Save. Spend. Splurge.: The story about the worst tenant ever
1. HELLISH This entire story about Arif Adnan Syed f*king up the rentals and becoming a homeowner/landlord’s worst nightmare is kind of why I do not want to become a landlord
In the world of Save. Spend. Splurge.: How to raise sucessful entrepreneurs, undressing in 1885 & more
1. SUCCESSFUL Talking to 70 parents, here are some common factors of their successful entrepreneurial kids. Basically, the premise is to “let them be, and encourage them in e
In the world of Save. Spend. Splurge.: The Lottery Swindler who pretended to help lottery winners
1. SWINDLER From the Tindler Swindler to Inventing Anna, this is a third one that should be made into a series – The Lottery Swindler – Jay Kurland + associates, scammi
In the world of Save. Spend. Splurge.: Visiting the Dior Museum and this fantastic $29M Japanese Mid-century Home
1. DIOR A visit to the Dior museum. This is incredible. 2. CA$H-MERE I have been waiting and waiting for this cashmere blanket to even go on an OUNCE of a sale but I can wait no lo
In the world of Save. Spend. Splurge.: Ridiculous divorce cases, and teaching children how to read..
1. RIDIC These.. are some of the MOST ridiculous divorce cases lawyers have seen. They are really.. eye opening. 2. JUMPED Could I… be someone who could wear this rather expe
In the world of Save. Spend. Splurge.: Invest in sneakers & designer handbags not crypto
1. SNEAKY These Air Force One sneakers sold for $150K. ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY K. People buy these items, and then resell them as iconic pieces, kind of like comic books, and so on.
What I read: The Summer Sun Edition
BOOK COUNT FOR THE YEAR: 58 January: 14 February: 5 March: 12 April: 8 May: 7 June: 12 July: August: September: October: November: December: WHAT LITTLE BUN READ Ivy & Bean ser