In the world of Save. Spend. Splurge.
What I liked this week:
- Secret rooms in museums. SECRET ROOMS, PEOPLE!!!!
- If you live in Canada, shopping online can be a hassle. I’m a huge fan of Well.ca and have been buying all my stuff online instead of trekking to health food stores; Get $10 off when you sign up using my link
- Chris Rock and America. Great interview.
- I am a new, total convert to this mineral peel for the face (I use the body one to save money). I am on bottle #2 now.
- PLEASE.. PLEASE PLEASE, I am begging you on both knees, to read this list of 40 words we commonly screw up.
- 35 things to do for your career before you hit 35… I ought to get crackin’ on this list.
- Speaking of careers, here’s where you should think of working…
- I love seeing and believing in the good of others. This really REALLY made me feel good.
- Breastfeeding isn’t disgusting and I was interested in reactions in London. It’s natural and done discreetly, a great thing. Compared to being shown Kim K’s butt, or the plethora of things we are exposed to (and expose our kids to).. SERIOUSLY?
- I am a freak for blanket scarves. I particularly like this one and I am so tempted to buy it.
- Little baby piglets never fail to make me smile. It’s also one of the reasons why I have not eaten pork in a long time.
- Oh.. and this capybra Mommy and Baby makes me think of Baby Bun and me.
- Being a proudly raised Torontonian, I loved watching this skyline video of the city: