Top 6 Posts of Save. Spend. Splurge.
I find it immensely interesting that my top posts have nothing to do with money, but as Revanche has pointed out once, she doesn’t see me as a real PF blogger any more* (LOL)…
(*Not in a mean way. In like a: You have flogged this dead PF horse so many times, there’s not much more you can blog about.)
So without ado, my top 6 posts of all time on Save. Spend. Splurge.
- 10 Reasons why a Minimalist Futon rocks (My futon comes from here)
- How I lived in a hotel full-time for cheaper than renting
- Principles of a Minimalist Wardrobe
- The Ideal Household Budget
- Almost Rich: Earning $160,000 a year and barely making it
- How to get a Parisian Fashion Wardrobe
Well it is what I am all about: