What I liked this week:
The POTUS loves gossip. <3 FLOTUS especially with this new “Let Girls Learn” initiative.
She is so well-spoken, eloquent, down to earth… but something inside of me makes me wonder how incredible she would look if she just went all natural with her hair.
Part Two of that video is here, where she talks about Barack.
- I bought this skirt at retail full price but have not claimed it or taken the tags off because I am still struggling internally whether to keep it or not. I have 60 days. It is incredible. Looks great and fills a wardrobe hole, still, I can’t shake it.
- I LOVED that this millionaire took the reins by the horn and got engaged.. and married.. in 24 hours! Congratulations again!
- I have been obsessed with these cookies because I really really love Oreos but they’re so full of chemical crap that I feel terrible eating them (and afterwards). This is my compromise.
- I’m a reformed slob but I try my hardest not to be one. I’m sort of gratified that I am being told it is OK to be my slobby self, but I still feel terrible when I am.
- This might be one of the most worn rings in my wardrobe. Simple, bold, and SO ME. I have my eye on this one.
- Anything tastes good with Parmesan cheese, honestly, but I truly desperately want a spiraler to make ‘noodles’ out of vegetables to do this recipe.
- UGH I am being suckered in by beauty marketing. Has anyone tried this NuFace device? I feel like it would solve all my problems.. or not. I already wear sunscreen, a hat, etc.
- This would look terrible on anyone but a supermodel. Honestly. This is what we have to look up to as fashion for the masses? Please. Ugh.
- I’d have angel wings on my feet with these sandals, literally.