In the world of Save. Spend. Splurge.
What I liked this week:
This Mommy Panda is is exactly how I feel some days with Baby Bun:
“I just.. can’t even.. uggh.. nomz.. sleepz…. blerrgh”
- I am a sucker for baby pandas… Especially baby baby ones who remind me of me and Baby Bun.
- How much do you spend on beauty and grooming per year? $10,000 – 20,000 like these ladies?
- I was totally hooked on this BBC World’s Greatest Markets with Roger series. It is incredible to watch.
- THIS SKIRT IS SO PRETTY. And I hate obvious florals… I only like really abstract floral prints…
- Make your own charcoal DIY mask…
- I really like this rather affordable wrap coat from T Tahari or this one from DvF has a nice colourblock on it. .. but this camel one from Trina Turk is just gorgeous and this one has a kimono-feel to it.
- The blogosphere pays big bucks y’all. Especially if you’re a style blogger. “A sponsored Instagram post with a top fashion blogger can cost a brand anywhere from $5,000 to $25,000 — nearly five times the going rates just a year and a half ago. And that’s relatively small potatoes for brands that reportedly shell out $100,000 to $300,000 for a single sponsored Instagram post from Kylie Jenner.”
- Asian Pear has missed her calling as a party planner. This baby shower was epic and aptly timed.
- Tina Fey is not only beautiful and funny, her impersonations are epic.
- Eying this brand for my next cashmere splurge… because that hat is really cute, but this brand is still my favourite for silk shirts and I own this one.
- Are slaves peeling your shrimp? (H/T to @Revanche)