In the world of Save. Spend. Splurge.
Hey big spender!
These folks really knew how to drop a dime for better or for worse.
Mostly for worse.
What I liked this week:
- 5 of the wildest shopping sprees in history – Imelda Marcos really takes the cake on this one
- I have never heard of J. J. Watts before, but this 25-year old footballer is an impressive man.
- What kids eat around the world for breakfast. I never really ate a lot for breakfast. Lunch and dinner yes..!
- Speaking of food, I can relate: If I were left to fend for myself and cook it’d be terrible.
- How to take an incredible passport photo — great makeup tips and trcks.
- Honestly, a life coach is just someone you pay to be a friend.
- “The real female should be partly male, and vice versa” — I’d agree with this statement.
- Are you traveling with a suit jacket? Learn how to fold it the right way.
- How Madewell (the US retailer), made up its story by buying it.
- Umm.. I LOVE Norway’s new banknotes
- 29 and making $190K a year? You’re in the 1% if you didn’t already know it.
- How to keep your shirt from coming untucked. I tuck it into my pantyhose…!
- I don’t condone violence but I can understand what fueled this village’s rage.
- If you want to be rich, your salary alone won’t get you there. Truth.