What I liked this week:
Animal problems & Chauvinism. How funnily true it is
My book Start a Blog like a Boss – How to make money is for pre-order right now, at 10% off only until Monday November 28th 2016.
- Celebrities. They’re just like us. The money-saving ones anyway.
- Do we really want a Sex & the City Movie #3? I am on the fence. I loved the series, but felt like the movies jumped the shark on the Sequel.. Still, I really loved the characters & all that fashion eye candy, so.. I am voting for… YES!
- I am obsessed with money diaries, and these ones are great ones to spend an afternoon reading (or 4 a.m. in the morning when your toddler is pants-less in a diaper and just freakin’ unwilling to go back to sleep or leave you alone to sleep)..
- Starting over, yet again. These are great and inspirational stories of starting over mid-career and mid-life without game plan or a parachute out, I particularly resonated with this woman who said: “People say, ‘Being a parent is the most important job,’ but that’s baloney. They don’t mean it. Society does not look fondly on housewives.”
- Maximize your small space closet with these tips; I’ve done as much as I can. The only thing I COULD do more in my wardrobe (here’s my wardrobe before & after) is try and put in double hangs for one rack but I have long coats & skirts which would not work. Hmm. Dilemma.
- I keep coming back to this perfume. I know I keep saying this but I am amazed I actually like it, through all the seasons and after all of this time.
- Oh my. Probably my favourite parenting post thus far, especially if you loved reading Harold’s Purple Crayon as a child.
- I would agree with this rather funny assessment of gastronomic food.
- What are Parisiennes wearing in Paris right now? Straight from the horse’s mouth! Check on all of those points for me.