Sunday Shopping: A pretty, practical & professional lunch bag that isn’t ugly AF
I have issues with lunch bags. Like therapist-chair, WHY CAN’T I FIND WHAT I WANT.. issues.
Until I found this lunch bag. It is SoYoung Lunch Poche Bag and I found it on Anthropologie.
It has everything on my list:
- Cute AF – with different colour ways
- A detachable LONG STRAP to sling over your shoulder to be hands-free as you’re wrangling a work bag, your child’s lunch bag and daycare spare clothes, your actual child, two bunnies and a partridge in a pear tree*
- A top handle for you to easily snag it out of the fridge one-handed instead of having to grab it with both hands
- A back pocket in mesh to hold extra things like cutlery
- Insulated to keep cold or hot
- Dimensions: 22cm height – VERY tall, I can fit about 3 Tupperwares in there, stacked and for the top, I measured it as 24cm length x 15.5cm width
- I can also fit a larger Tupperware at the bottom but it sort of chunks it out, and the bag gets a little shorter due to the extra space it uses if the Tupperware doesn’t fit perfectly (if you know what I mean)
- Large enough to hold a lunch box, a wide mouth mason jar of a cashew smoothie as your afternoon pick me up snack, and a few pieces of fruit
- Did I mention how cute it is!?
*The last two things may not actually be real things I carry on a regular basis, but I COULD. I have a child.
It also comes in SO MANY DIFFERENT COLOURS
The only thing I could have asked for more was a separate zippered long compartment at the side or a removable section where you can stick cutlery into the side, that you can remove and wash if needed.
And maybe another section for a water bottle but that’s really not something I carry often, to be honest.
I bought it, and I love it.
I recommend it highly because it is the first time I’ve found something big enough to fit my entire lunch and all of my snacks in one bag without carrying a literal tote bag (which I’ve done before).
That is all.