In the world of Save. Spend. Splurge.
What I liked this week:
- I still really love this Etsy tote I bought..
- Believe it or not, I think sugar dating is perfectly fine as long as both parties are consensual. What a fascinating read into the world of sugar daddies, mommies & babies.
- I really hate this. I hate this gender-picking for babies so much, you don’t even know. I think it is terrible to want a boy or a girl above all else. You should want a baby, period. Not to want to choose a gender for a child because what does that say about you and your father? mother? brother? sister? daughters? sons?
- I’m a working mommy and this is a great read on how to juggle your work and your life to come to a balance; key takeaway from me that I have been doing without realizing, is asking for forgiveness not permission to have a flexible work week. We are also judged with a double standard especially when we try to achieve work-life balance.
- Stop procrastinating and just get the job done. One small bite/step at a time does it.
- Skyrocket to the top at work and show how smart you are by being smart about it
- Luxury goods are having a problem finding footing and I can tell you why; it’s because prices have almost doubled, it’s insane how expensive basic things are now and discretion is the new luxury because it’s the opposite of what everyone else is doing
- What to wear to a job interview. I highly recommend trying out a few outfits the week before, then the night before, I once had a pantsuit picked out only to realize it was half a size too big and I either needed a new suit, to get it tailored, or to get a belt to try and pretend like it fit. #Nightmare Also, bring copies of your CV.
- What a load of crock. Having worked in the retail industry, I know that what J.Crew is charging for clothing is overpriced and exorbitant for the quality and the cost to have made those items; most of the markup is profit margin and overhead (fancy marketing and bloated departments). *shakes head* Scapegoating, are we?
- For great laughs, this video Plizzanet Earth with Snoop Dogg (a play off Planet Earth) is killer..[Video below]