Coca-Cola: The Real Story (Documentary on the Brand and Marketing)
COCA-COLA: THE REAL STORY
This awesome documentary, at about 42 minutes.
I don’t really drink pop (very rarely), but this brand is one of the most recognized in the world.
“…nothing bad in this bottle, pretty much all natural, very refreshing, the original energy drink..” — Coca-Cola CFO
- More than 250 empty calories in a 20 oz. bottle of Coca-Cola (it’s basically sugar, y’all)
- 1 in 4 Americans are obese and soda is the #1 culprit in causing obesity
- One of the best marketing stories in the world
- 70 brands sold under Coca-Cola in the U.S. alone
- Nearly 500 brands sold under Coca-Cola around the world
- In Brazil, they can’t stop guzzling this stuff and even give it to babies
- The bottle shape alone gives them a million incremental sales per week that they didn’t have before (Coca-Cola CEO)