What I liked this week:
- Kate Spade came out with a light pastel pink version of their NYC city map scarf
- A really interesting video on the insights of race and how it affects dating. For all you singletons out there, it’s a good watch.. for those of us who are taken, it’s still an interesting video and it sort of makes sense based on my own previous dating experience. H/T to Sarah of livetolist!
- These items are trendy? REALLY?.. They’re hideous. Good article on fashion trends though. Related to that post on fashion trends, this one on copycat fashion on Instagram is SO TRUE. I covet items I see on Instagram.
- This Animal Problems comic is too cute. Features an adorably outraged fox.
- Sensible cooking tips for better food. I knew all of them and yet I still overcrowd my pan…
- Can’t believe people can be dumb enough to think that a boy playing with a kitchen set is wrong. First, that kitchen set is AMAZING; I want it for Baby Bun because it is killer!!! Second, can you please tell all of these accomplished, proud, world class master chefs & patissiers who are all mostly male, that they’re “what’s wrong with society“? SERIOUSLY? STFU, you idiot trolls. Third, best comeback from the father: As far as my comment on if he wants to play with a barbie doll…again, let me stress this. HE IS 2. I have seen him get excited and play with a broom. Ya’ll need to chill.
- This Barbie ad is actually spot on.. and totally adorable.