In the world of Save. Spend. Splurge.
What I liked this week:
- I’m liking this Man vs. Pink instagram of a father who has a daughter who chooses to wear what she wants
- Exhaustion is not a status symbol; trust me when I say that.
- This made me cry. I didn’t know about this, and never participated in anything related to it, but I still felt so bad reading it.
- In contrast, this made me giggle. Out loud. This is SO ME these days.
- For all ramen lovers, read this.
- Be careful about gossiping at the office
- How to ask for a raise; my advice would be to go with FACTS of what you’ve accomplished to deliver and increase your company’s bottom line
- $250K is the average cost of a wedding. WHAT!?
- Do you have the wanderlust gene? I think I do.
- I am a tetrachromat. Are you one too? This is the reason why I saw that stupid dress as blue/black no matter what the picture was.
- All blue-eyed people share a common ancestor. This feels a little incestuous even if it was years and years ago.
- Speaking of blue, we only just managed to evolve to see it recently..
- I would like to remind everyone out there that they should not always aim to dress like a celebrity, namely like Rhi-Rhi here. *shiver* Ugh.