In the world of Save. Spend. Splurge.
What I liked this week:
- These costumes for Fan Bing Bing are… OMG. Stunning. Just stunning. Drool. Now.
- Lusting after a Burberry trench coat but can’t afford one? Check out Belle’s list.
- This retiree sounds like she’s living the dream.. on a cruise ship… for $164K/year
- These women set up as pinup models are gorgeous… and they’re “real” women.
- LOL!!! This daycare questionnaire filled out by Emma’s father is hilarious.
- This was a great read about the underground rat tribe of Beijing
- I also felt that this was the perfect reaction to a rapist
- Vince Camuto of Nine West was the #1 shoe brand choice of millionaire women
- The older you get the more discipline matters to your net worth
- She makes me want to buy an olive trench coat.
- Ideal female body types over 3000 years.
- Great reflective post on class and its complex workings
- Celebrity Net Worth musings; I didn’t even know a site like this existed…!!! We’re obsessed.
- My god I feel under accomplished but at least I can pronounce all of these fashion brand names
- *sob* NO more Nordstrom sales…just when I need to buy leggings, and shoesHow being bilingual early on changes the way kids believe things happen; glad Baby Bun is learning 2 languages
- Thinking of self-publishing? (Like I am?) Then start reading here.
- Billionaires despite the odds; I like all of their picks.
- Want free birthday stuff?