In the world of Save. Spend. Splurge.
- This is how we sleep with Baby Bun. H/T to Matthew, one of my favourite Tweeples because he never fails to make my day brighter.
- The most versatile necklace anyone can own (I own 3 versions of this), if they’re into statement pieces. This version has a feather in it which is very cool.
- I love and hate posts like this one: How one women went an entire year without spending any money. NOTHING. I love it because it’s motivational and aspirational – it makes me want to do more on this front, and then I hate it because it’s also not achievable for most people. Already I am thinking: Okay but I have to at least add gas, I need to find a few new clothes for Baby Bun because he’s already outgrown his pants, and we were planning a trip to Europe to see his family…. I could certainly be doing more to save, don’t get me wrong, but such extremism makes me anxious.
- Simple but stylish. I’d love this ring, stacked against others.
- I love looking into closets, so this article was right up my alley. You really can tell a lot about a person from how they arrange their items & dress.
- If I could or wanted to wear 4″ or higher heels, these would be such statement pieces.
- I needed Tim to remind me about how I need to re-evaluate my things and use what I already own.
- This is the perfect white shawl blazer, both structured and yet unstructured enough to be casual.
- Jessica’s 10 Wardrobe Essentials, are mine as well, although The Curated Closet would beg to differ.
- These pencil skirts are comfortable and a steal at the price (under $60); they come in various colours too.
- Quick, start young with your children because by 6, they’re already sure about who is smart and who isn’t, and start avoiding things…
- Need a great structured work sheath? This one has sleeves, and a really interesting twisted pleat at the waist so it isn’t boring on its own. You could belt it to give it another dimension. If you want something in a stylish graphic crosshatch blue and gray print, this one fits the bill with cute ruffled sleeves.
- The things that fashion bloggers go through to get THE SHOT, amaze me. A silk maxi dress in the middle of minus-degree, freezing weather? A big and hearty NO THANK YOU.
- This vegan pleather that feels like real leather jacket is super affordable (under $170) and with the most amazing embroidered flowers all over. I am seriously considering it as it is GORGEOUS.
Ending it with a fantastic video today:
How we can eat our landscapes, can you imagine every bit of soil in your community and city being used to grow food, as it should be? I am really on board with this edible landscape.