I eat and shop.
Or at least, that’s how I used to cope as of late, but I have been noticing that I now just eat, and it’s the sweet stuff I love.
Like this. Lots of this. Please.
But it’s making me fat, I think…
Comfort foods really do comfort me, but to replace shopping (lately), I’ve started doing more arts & crafts, such as making jewellery, creating silk scarves, painting and creating leather flowers.
Lately, this is what I also ‘grammed for inspiration:
- Dry Body Brushing to help skin exfoliate & increase circulation
- LightStim for Wrinkles (surprisingly relaxing especially when it heats up)
- Reading (The Glass Castle – HIGHLY RECOMMENDED)
- Drinking Tea Pigs Liquourice & Peppermint Tea (I hate liquourice and peppermint and love this naturally sweet tea)
- Cosying up in a cashmere travel wrap