Wandering into the unknown.
So…. as of late, I have been having dizzy spells, headaches, nausea and have been seeing spots sometimes from the strain in my brain.
If it doesn’t go away by the end of this month or so (I have been taking care to sleep more to rule out sleep deprivation), I’m going to go see my doctor and schedule a brain scan, as she suggested the last time I was in.
I’ve had a few instances when I have almost blacked out and this can’t be happening with a toddler dependent on me.
I wonder how much it’s going to cost.
Hopefully nothing, our healthcare system is pretty generous for what we pay.
Anyone have any ideas what it may be?
I have ruled out or am in the process of ruling out:
- Vitamin C – Have been drinking freshly squeezed orange juice for the past week
- Being more vegan/vegetarian for Iron / B12 – I still eat meat, drink dairy (just not as often) and put nutritional yeast in my food, along with eating lots of spinach and leafy greens (been putting them in my burger patties and smoothies)
- Sleep deprivation – Not entirely 100% sure this is not the cause but I have been sleeping a lot more and trying to sleep earlier and doze off to let my partner take over at night so that I get an extra hour in
- Caffeine – I have always drunk only two cups of tea the whole day; one cup of green matcha tea in the morning followed by a cup of black tea. Then I stop all caffeine intake.
- Sugar – I have been eating LESS not more although lately I made myself some homemade Creamy Lemon Ice Cream.
- Inner ear infection – I know I have eczema in my ear and I wonder if it’s causing that, but will need to see a specialist to check.
The only other thing I can think of is just plain old stress manifesting itself, and/or not having a chance to do yoga like I have been doing before because I am still getting over my cold / bronchitis which I thought was the cause but it is almost 100% gone with just a residual cough left.
Any other thoughts of what I could try?