Great Gift Idea: The “Lost My Name” Book for Children
This is completely unsolicited.
I just really think it’s a brilliant idea.
I’m REALLY. REALLY. not into giving gifts. I mean I wrote a whole post on having a Minimalist Christmas.
… but I think this is SO BRILLIANT & wonderful, that I ordered the book with various characters in two languages for Baby Bun (French & English) with his name.
I cannot wait to read this to him at night before bedtime. His father will alternate with the French one.
I think this would be a wonderful present for anyone, not just children. I absolutely am so thrilled about it, I went nuts and bought a whole bunch for all the kids I know and love.
Here’s what it kind of looks like, it is so brilliant:
Why I bought it:
- Comes in multiple languages: From French to German to Swedish; no Occidental languages yet
- Is personalized to each child especially if yours has a unique name
- GREAT GIFT even for adults with unique names who can NEVER find their names in stores
- English language lets you choose between 3 types of boy or girl characters (other languages do not have this feature yet)
- Shipping is FREE. WORLDWIDE. Of course that is already baked into the price, but still. NO SHIPPING CHARGE.
- You can preview the whole book, page by page!
- Mostly geared towards the English-speaker in the sense that you don’t have as many alphabet characters to choose from in other languages & you cannot choose the type of boy or girl you want in other languages like below; you only get the dark haired little girl or boy.
- Limited alphabet examples for rare alphabet characters which means if your child has a lot of “N” or “X” in their names, it will only show one animal type. In English you have more options.
Get 15% off with these referral links
If you are interested in buying the book, you can use these links to get 15% off your order:
- this link
(For those of you who already have it, what do you think??)