What I liked this week:
- I am still looking for some sleek, polished, COGNAC riding boots, these Tory Burch Derby’s are on my shortlist but I hate that logo on the heel. What to do, what to do.. Update: I bought them. Watch for my December post for a review.
- BE STILL MY HEART. A leather wrap dress. Did you hear me? A LEATHER WRAP DRESS.
- Does your engagement ring really say anything about your rates of divorce? I’d say the more expensive the ring; maybe the richer the husband-to-be & could something about trophy wives come into play in that case?
- This was soo cute. I could imagine Baby Bun doing this to me.
- I am happy that we’re trained not to buy anything at full-price and it is hurting retailers because I am seeing the silver lining in all of this: if retailers decide to offer less, stop discounting items and in general slow down the consumerism machine, it would probably benefit us all. Myself especially, as I am prone to buying MORE when I see deep discounts on things like.. well, those boots above *cough* I NEED a reason NOT to shop.
- Loved this post on what someone could want for Christmas
- An extremely candid, open and .. frankly, honest post about relationships and when it’s time to throw in the towel that hit home for me….. I have Been. There.
- As much as I buy from Zara (and then return almost everything), I am not really a fan of fast fashion as a concept so watching this video on Zara creating 104 fashion seasons in a year and ripping off designers is making me think twice about just buying from them, period; even if I plan on keeping those items and not replenishing weekly. [Video below]