Can you describe in a basic way what you own, clothing and jewelery-wise?
- Lots of designer secondhand items
- Unique interesting pieces – especially in bags & jewellery
- Menswear-inspired (but not mannish)
- Soft & Comfortable Natural & Breathable Fabrics – Cashmere, Shearling, Cotton, Wool, Silk
- Nothing cropped
- Nothing too short
- Nothing low-cut
- Slightly oversized (not skintight / bodycon unless the look is that)
- Mostly Cobalt Blue / Magenta & Fuchsia / Navy Blue / Ivories & Whites / Very Little Black
- Barely any Athleisure – No sweat anything
- Simple Luxurious Cuts & Fabrics (think: The Row, Hermès)
- A little Leather & Rock & Roll – I live in my leather leggings and love my moto boots & jackets
WHAT ABOUT YOU?
The entire series can be found here: Women in Clothes Style & Fashion Survey