5 Social Media Accounts I Love (Twitter, Instagram, Podcasts)
- This American Life: Interesting stories about Americans and life in America but they haven’t updated lately
- So Money with Farnoosh Torabi: Excellent talk on money. It’s like hearing my brain talking out loud but better.
- TED radio hour: More interesting pieces of “did you know” facts and tidbits
- Under the Influence with Terry O’Reilly: The one that hooked me was on personal branding
- ModTV: The most fashion-y podcast I could find with short interviews of models living their glam lives
My twitter account is @saverspender…
- J.K. Rowling: Aside from blessing us with Harry Potter, because of this tweet.
- Franziska: Beautiful, real and a style maven for the Everyday Woman
- George Takei: Witty, funny, and an activist as well.
- Mindy Kaling: She is just damn funny.. and REAL.
- Richard Branson: The coolest and kindest CEO in the world
Other than my account right? @saverspender is my Instagram account.
- Adina J.: A very stylish, beautiful, witty friend
- Fleek. Office. Decor.: I love office decor and desks, this instagram account solves my cravings
- Chic. Work. Chick.: Literally. Chic, workwear for chicks.
- Wendy’s Lookbook: Her outfits are unwearable for the most part, but oh-so-pretty
- Wright Kitchen: For the OCD bone in your body where everything is organized and colourful