What would be a difficult or uncomfortable look for you to try and achieve?
- Heels over 3.25” (yes specially that height)
- Perfectly placed and posed items that only work on still-life mannequins who don’t breathe or move
- An intricate outfit that takes a yogi to bend backwards to put on
- Anything that requires a second pair of hands to help zip up (my son is still too short and not coordinated enough for this step yet)
- Holding clutch purses or handle-top hand bags with a small child in tow
- Anything revealing.. too revealing, especially showing off my stomach or chest. Legs are okay for me, not so bad in a mini skirt but the rest I feel weird about.
WHAT ABOUT YOU?
The entire series can be found here: Women in Clothes Style & Fashion Survey