What is happiness to you?
It can be hard to search for this elusive state of happiness, but philosophy is a subject that I’m gradually getting more into as a way to find those answers.
WHAT IS HAPPINESS TO YOU?
It’s a bunch of things for me:
- Having enough money to pay for my needs (food, shelter, clothing)
- Having a job that interests and challenges me
- Being confident and sure of who I am as a person
- Seeing the world regulated with a form of justice or karma
- Being able to do what I want